Note: Form/s should be submitted as pdf and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Jay Subramanian , Director of Graduation Admissions/PhD Program Administrator approves these forms on behalf of the department chair.
- Petition to Change Course Enrollment (Graduate Students)
- Request to Withdraw from a Course after the Deadline (Graduate Students)
- Application for Candidacy for Doctoral Degree
- Graduate Program Authorization Petition
This form can now be submitted electronically through Axess. From the Academics panel in your Student Center, select "Petitions and Forms" from the drop down menu to submit the Grad Auth electronically.
- Doctoral Dissertation Reading Committee Form
- Change of Adviser or Reading Committee Member
- Petition for Non-Academic Doctoral Committee Members
- University Oral Examination Schedule
- Request for TGR Status
- Petition for Graduation Quarter
- Leave of Absence
- Returning Graduate Student Request to Register
- Commencement Walkthrough Petition
Use this form to allow you to walkthrough a CS Spring Commencement Ceremony without graduating Spring Quarter. In order to walk, you must have defended by May 25th.